To apply for a permit kindly fill-in the form below with the appropriate details for the event in question. It is important to note that permits can only be issued within one month prior to the date of the activity, so please allow ample time before the actual event. Above you have a link with all the available areas.

Permits will not be issued unless all details are entered in full. Applications bearing incorrect information will be discarded without any notice. Requests for camping permits will be considered according to space available.

According to Bye-laws 37/02/2017 regarding Outdoor Activities in the locality of Mellieħa (Mellieħa Local Council) these are the fees that need to be paid daily or part of for a permit to be issued under these bye-laws:

0 - 15 persons :      Eur 5 (daily / part of)

15 - 50 persons :    Eur 10 (daily / part of)

50 - 100 persons :  Eur 15 (daily / part of)

over 100 persons :  Eur 50 (daily / part of)

When an activity is organised by a Volontary Organisation as described in the Volontary Organisation Act the payment will be NIL. Kindly provide us with the Voluntary Organisation number in the application form.

Note 1: Kindly note that permits for Saturday and Sunday are to be paid by Friday at noon.

Note 2 : No online permits for camping or BBQ will be issued on Saturday

Note 3 : Same day permit requests will only be issued at the Council's discretion. 

Note 4 : Kindly note that permit requests which will be paid online need to be made at least three (3) working days prior to the date of the event.

Note 5 : Directives related to Covid-19 issued by the Superintendence for Public Health from time to time, are to be observed.

Note 6 : In the hunting season, between the 15th October and 15th December (both dates included) camping permits will only be issued for Qortin it-Twil.

Note 7 : Camping permits between the 30th October till 1st November are fully booked.





Application Form: Camping Sites

Kindly indicate if you are a voluntary organisation by ticking this option and by indicating your voluntary organisation number.