• Payment of Contraventions
  • Payments of Rents due to Government Property Division
  • Issuing of Permits including Permits for: Camping, Skips, Outdoor Activities, Deposit of building Material or other material/objects in any street, Deposit or use of Cranes or other Machinery.
  • Assistance to Road Contractors by Local Wardens.
  • Applications including: Passport, Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates, Services offered by the Department for the Care of the Elderly.
  • Forms including: Water and Electricity, EHIC, ETC, VAT Refunds, Commercial Licenses.

Other Services